I rarely do posts like this, since I figure my blog can totally speak on my behalf, but since The Boy did one a million years ago, I thought it’d be cool.
1. I play guitar, bass, keyboards, sing. I cannot dance seriously or play drums because they involve footwork, but I can play a mean pair of maracas. (LOL)
2. I love to crochet, but I have only been doing it for about a year or so.
3. I am married to the internet.
4. I love photography even though the first time I ever held a DSLR was only last year. I use Pentax and Canon, fitted with old manual lenses.
5. I dye my own hair various colors. Currently it is pink and purple.
6. I have tattoos and piercings.
7. I love to write poems. Before I started making music, I wrote poems. Eventually they turned into songs. When I was 8 years old I was given a small red typewriter and I used it to write stories to send to my relatives in the US. I wrote one about a bear in the woods who turned into a princess.
8. I love to draw various things on my hands, arms, or palms with pens or markers. I curb this impulse by limiting myself to nail art.
9. I love to read. In grade school, the teachers referred to me as a “wide reader”. Later on I found out it meant I really didn’t care what I read about, as long as it was new, interesting information. I also read very fast.
10. I like to DIY everything. By everything, I mean, if there’s a way to make it myself, I will try it. That includes furniture and footwear.
11. I am very clumsy. If there is a fragile vase in your house and you invite me over, I will probably have broken it by the time I leave.
12. I am really near-sighted. A lot of people tease me about passing by friends and not seeing them until they’re like a foot away from me. I don’t do this out of spite - I really am just blind as a bat.
13. I am really absent-minded. I lose a phone every few years, and find it hard to remember names. I also sometimes leave the house with my shirt on backwards.
14. I am double jointed. I can dislocate my shoulder and my fingers can all bend at 3 different points. My friends want to puke when they see me do it.
15. I am a Christian, and I firmly believe in God. I help my parents out at church a lot, especially since their ministry involves abused, neglected children.
16. I scratch my ear when I’m impatient and I also have a jittery knee(my tell).
17. My house once had 17 cats (9 of them kittens).
18. My first pet was a rabbit named Thalia.
19. I do not like to see pointed objects held near my face (like upturned bbq sticks or forks in a container). I hate it so much it makes a scar near my eye throb, just like Harry Potter.
20. I am allergic to penicillin and fruit skins. I once brought an unwashed pineapple to school in the 2nd grade - my whole face swelled up.
21. I have freckles all over my body, including under the hairs in my arms and across my nose.
22. I love to laugh and will always be drawn to people who make me laugh. I don’t get along well with people who are overly self-conscious and take themselves too seriously.
23. I love anime, comics, science fiction, fantasy, and cartoons. When I was a freshman my entire dorm wall was covered in various anime posters, and it was my pride and joy. Later on I realized what a nerd I was, lol
24. When it’s time for me to sleep I get a slight fever.
25. I have always been unable to like the taste of colored fish.